4/25/2010

goals for the week. [#11]

my weight on sunday morning:

64,7kg hello, bloat!

how was my week?

busy & lonely. can't wait for r. to finally, finally come home.

how did i do on my goals?

didn't set any.



nsv of the week:



i wore a shirt dress today, that i bought as one of my first skinny pieces (back in august '08, when i weighed 12kg more than i do now). it's huge. i shouldn't be surprised, i know. but i am. there was all this loose fabric around me, and i remember it being tight, not so very long ago. how odd.

where's my head at?

well. i've been lonely, this past week. and the week before as well. i need company, and proper me time and some loving. i'm pretty sure i won't crave chocolate that much then. and not eat until i'm uncomfortably full. the latter has been really weird. got to think about it some more and write about it.

what will i do this week?

work. sleep. have a date with r. get back into the swing of things. go to r.'s dad's 70th birthday on saturday.

when will i work out and what will i be doing?
  • tuesday, pm: gym (40 minutes cardio coach, 2 rounds strength circle, weights, stretching)
  • wednesday, am : (30 minutes cardio coach; 2 rounds fat burning circle, stretching), pm: yoga class, sauna
  • friday, am: gym (30 minutes cardio coach, 2 rounds strength circle, weights, stretching)
  • sunday: not sure yet; (40minutes cardio coach, and some kind a gym group class).

weekly goals:
  • sleep more than 6 hours every night;
  • work on my pull-ups;
  • no baking; and
  • eat reasonably at the birthday party.

No comments: